Call for Abstracts
“Targets/Therapies for Diabetes, Atherosclerosis and NASH: A Dialogue between Academia and Industry on Innovation ”Vail Marriott Mountain Resort, Colorado USA August 8-10, 2016
The Kern Lipid Conference invites all Early Career Investigators to submit abstracts relevant to the study of lipid metabolism for the upcoming conference in Vail, Colorado, August 8-10, 2016.
More information about the conference is available at:
Eligible candidates must be graduate students or post-doctoral students from an academic, government, or non-profit entity. All abstracts will be peer reviewed by a committee; accepted abstracts will be included a poster session at the conference. Awardees will receive a travel stipend check in the amount of $750, and their registration fee will be waived. Submissions must be received by April 30, 3016. To register, click the registration link on our conference website and register as a Travel Award/Award Scholarship participant. You will be asked to upload your CV, letter for PI and abstract as one document during the registration. Please upload as a Word document or in the alternative as a pdf.
- Applicants must submit their CV, an abstract relevant to the study of lipid metabolism, and a letter from the PI of their lab or group confirming their status as a student or post-doc.
- All required documents must be submitted at the same time as a single file.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 400 words, excluding author(s) names and titles.
- Once abstracts have been accepted, revisions will not be permitted.
Awardees will be expected to:
- Prepare and present a poster based on the abstract submitted.
- Be available for questions during the poster session.
- Attend all conference sessions.